Special Note: Make sure to make a character that you would enjoy roleplaying. don’t worry about party balance so much as there will be npcs to fill gaps as needed (as well as for guest players to play as).
- Races – You may want to check up on races you are interested in, as several racial backgrounds have been altered, new special rules have been added, and some common assumptions of races may not be accurate in Tolornia.
- Classes – For now all will be allowed though there may be some slight tweaks to come on some classes (both buffs and nerfs)
- Starting Level – most likely level 1
- Character background – Yes, a detailed character background/description would be much appreciated and may include a few npcs/groups you are either allied or enemies with. If there is a part of the world you need to know about let me know and I will work on it. You are free to make up specific towns or provinces within the overall kingdoms. You may know the other players, but it is not required. The campaign will begin with you all in a tavern in Irbound. To make things interesting, the player who writes up my favorite background will recieve a l33t mystery box.
- Starting Equipment – for now 200 gold to spend.
- House Rules – new skill, feats, paragon paths, etc